- 'Sextsy' exposes the sexy side of etsy -- ever seen anything naughty on that website yourself? The Silk Ruffle Bralette is gorgeous, btw. What is even more amazing is that they also have a 'Sad Etsy Boyfriends' tumblr. GOLD!
- These probably would be knee height for me but... ankle-length earrings? Get outta here!
- This Sioux spread if to DIE for. I die! If I could wear all these and not get creepy looks (actually, who cares?!) I would totally do it. Feathers, Leather & (faux) fur anyone?
- So, unless you've been living under a rock--Gay Marriage has been legalized in New York.
- Loyal Dean longboards are so sick looking.
- Los Angeles is filled with Characters. Thought Catalog thinks LA is the weirdest city in the world.
- This is the next most comforting thing I've read next to 'The Sunscreen Song,' Relevant Magazine states the 11 things you should know at 25ish.
- This rollerbladin' beach settin' engagement session is squeal-worthy cute. D'awwww.
- Anyone that knows me well knows I am in LURVE with Marina from Marina & the Diamonds. She is pure fackinnnn' talent. I can't get over her.
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Late Last Click - The Naughty Side of 'Etsy', Sioux Fashion Spread, & Gay Marriage legalized--Faboosh!
The interwebs is a wonderful and peculiar place. Here are some finds from this week.
Posted by Nati