- These elevated cat eyes from Pixiwoo are so, so, soooo sexy. Try it out.
- Lissy Elle has some crazy fantastical pictures.
- A Seven year old getting plastic surgery to stop bullying. SEVEN. Um, a quelle too far?
- 25 abandoned Yugoslavian monuments that look like they're from the future.
- I love Thought Catalog: "I don’t recommend going into the business of saving people. Helping them, certainly, but not saving. You can’t save another person. You can only save yourself." - this article on loneliness is so raw.
I prefer Pacificos, but Corona's latest promotional video is more like a mini surf trip documentary than an ad. The music is totally summer.
- Can't commit to dying your tips with that awesome shade of pink or blue? Well apparently eyeshadow will do the trick!
- Baby aardvarks are the most ridiculous and CUTEST thing I have ever seen. Look at it! Just look at it!
- Apparently Apple lets you send product feedback directly from their website now. How do you *really* feel about your iPhone 4?
- I'm very particular over what is called a blog. Some people should not be calling their blogs, blogs or even blogging at all. But for some, it's definitely rewarding. Danny Iny talks "Should You Even be Blogging?!"
- My friend (and amazing writer!), Maggie Yount, writes about MS in surfing and how Roger Jeffrey's raises awareness of his autoimmune disease and how it only makes him stronger.
- If you get into the water, you should be stretching. The Inertia gives you a great yoga back-strengthening tip.
Hope you guys have a lovely weekend!
Love Letters & Paper Cranes,