Last Click Friday, May 18, 2012
Yay! It's Friday! Have a nice internet nightcap to your weekend with these quick links:
- Normally, I don't pay much attention to K-Stew but the ad above for M Le Monde made my heart all a flutter for the colors and moody setting.
- Personally I think that seeing images of fit girls inspires me to do more crunches and eat healthier rather than starve or go by other unhealthy means. But I do agree that ADAMANTLY putting any sort of body image above another is horrible for your self confidence.
- Holy Blood popsicles have a pretty stark image after you're done with your sweet treat.
- Are you obsessed with Instagram? Yeah, me too... but can you tell?
- Wildfox Couture has a tumblr. And I am. in. love.
- Finding your Wonderland... have you found your perfect surf spot yet that just leaves you craving more?
- This is quite stellar and I love seeing the different musical cultures people put their life in. Los Angeles photographer, Steve Witter photographs diehard fans of The Cure.
- IMHO, I'd hate this.
- Dilemmas that make me estatic to work in an office that would most likely embrace me looking a little crazier than the guy in the business suit.
- Maybe I haven't met the love of my life yet because our Yuanfen has become tangled.Ten words I wish we can use in the English language but we don't have words for.
- HOLY HELL. These are rashguards?! With their amazingness, HELL YES I would wear them outta the water!
- Summer Under-thangs to keep you cool all summer long... found some vintage lace and elastic at the thrift store a few months ago... maybe I can sew up something of my own! Personally love the orange-red romper!
- I'm the designated cat-lady at work, no joke, so when I saw this casting call for America's Next Top MEOWdel... I died.
- Some band tees seriously kick ass. Most are pretty standard but can someone please gift me the Bjork one?!
- Brian Oldham gives an interview over his stellar self-portraits. must. push. myself.