|photos from my instagram feed @nathaliek|
This weekend consisted of:
- going to neighborhood comedy shows.
- Seeing how many 'shakas' I could get with some new friends on the intersection of Windward & Pacific.
- Seeing old friends & making new ones.
- Having a toasted marshmallow drink at Bigfoot West -- they light some alcohol on fire and toast a marshmallow over it until it's perfectly crisp to top your white russianesque drink. My friend Paul had the maple bacon infused whiskey. He took a sip and admitted it was worth the price -- welcome to California!
- Riding my bicycle in the first time since forever.
- Cruising the Venice Canals.
- Cozying up my old place -- home decor does wonders.
- & figuring out how to work from home -- I'm freelancing for the first time in my life and I'm nervous! It's gonna work!
I'm excited to see what Venice has in store for me in this round. Cheers!