In Review Sunday, August 25, 2013
From left to right: 1. Big Bear's food service was really confident in putting "The Best in the world" titles at every restaurant. 2. Boys roughing it on the Alpine Slide 3. Dom & I hoping Bear Bear Bigfoot doesn't like cookies 4. Watching The Drew League kick ass on the court 5. Unleash Speed games in the Santa Monica Airport 6. My new after-work date is pretty hot 7. June Gloom has still not lifted on the West Coast 8. El Porto was BUSY last weekend 9. I've been writing a lot more and Gordy has been keeping me company... love. // Follow me on Instagram
This is more of a two week review rather than just this one! The past two weeks have been absolutely wonderful and make me feel good that I'm on the right path. I've been taking 20+ mile bike rides after work all along the beach bike path that have been making me feel way better about my body and just my overall activity. And speaking of work, the news I mentioned a few weeks ago is that I got a new job. Food service was never my calling and now I feel so blessed to be part of such a revolutionary and innovative athletics company and that I help get to be an actual voice that people hear. I'm so stoked on the opportunities that will come and the chances I will get to prove my abilities. Plus, it definitely has its perks -- I'll be in Portland in two weeks for the first time for Music Fest Northwest to help moderate a social media campaign! Who is a PDX reader? This past weekend has also been a nice few hours away at Big Bear mountain. I found a few vintage t-shirts and spent some time with some great people in peace and quiet. Not a bad start to a new season of life.
LAST CLICK //
• The #VanLife Syndrome. There are some cons to the nomadic life.
• Well damn. "I Forgot my Phone" is poignant and... well, truth in a lot of instances.
• Bohemian Norway. This house is absolutely to die for. The natural light is what gets me.
• Roxy, Who? T-Mobile comes out with the most terrible commercial, starring Alana Blanchard, ever.
• Are "realistic" goals holding you back? When it's time to risk for something bigger.
• I love cooking but I'm busy as hell lately. Why not make something good under 30?
Has your life been in a new season lately?