I have a confession to make. I have never been north of Ventura county in the state of California. I finally got my chance because of the Nike Women's Marathon last weekend. My job could definitely be stressful sometimes... but then I get to do stuff like this; so, yeah, I shouldn't ever complain *wink face*. But after a week of working 11 days straight, I was totally stoked to relax this weekend. My friend, Phil, and his lady are visiting this weekend and we hit up the Forge last night before it got busted (hello, high school?). It's all good because we ended up at one-eyed gypsy downtown. Any place that has $3 authentic photo booths (with a card reader INSIDE the booth, DANGER!) - Since I was the DD, I was pretty sure I spent all the money I would've on drinks on taking selfies in my impromptu hippie costume and Janis Joplin channeling sunnies. No shame.
LAST CLICK //
- Individuality rules. How to be a game changer in your blogging niche.
- I got a long way to go before I complete this "before 40" bucketlist.
- Nice! A Beautiful Mess has some completely non-hokey and cheap Halloween decor ideas.
- Funny, I was having a conversation earlier this week that beaches should always be accessible to the public and not the few rich that could afford a house on the sand.
- Purse n' boots kills me. I love her so. And yes, maybe her styling too.